@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mr and Mrs. Blues



Today is Saturday, end of the week,and also end of the month and I feel like I'm in blues.

But with the lapse of the day, I did some great work, went to Mahua Art Gallery and got new inspirations and Feel like partying. Again, I spotted these blue flowers dancing in the afternoon breeze and evening wind. And so I introduce to you all now "the happy go lucky couple in the air" - Mr & Mrs. Blues. I heard Mr. Blue singing,(one of my all time favorite lines), for his highness( Mrs. Blues), very loud and clear into the air -

"If I had to live my life without you near me
The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long
With you I see forever oh, so clearly
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong

*******

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You wanna know by now how much i love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love..."


And listening to it, I realised my love will also never change.

Wishing all readers a great weekend and a bheega bheega december(chilly-willy n coldy-goldy).

Current Mood: Looking forward for the gayful moments to be back.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...