@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Wright Brothers dream come true


This shot is a honor to the Wright Brothers for their invention "the airplane" and their ventures in the gliding world, into the clouds -flying in air like birds had been a man's dream and it would have been still a dream if they hadn't dared. My first journey in a plane was on June 6th,2007 when i came from my home to Bangalore for the IISc interview. I remember how thrilled I was(like a 5 years kid) and so excited. That's one of my good memories which I would cherish till my late breath.

Check the link for more knowledge on how airplanes came to existence
http://www.discoverychannel.co.uk/technology/mobility/aeroplane/index.shtml

Current Mood: Peeping into past(gayful) moments of life

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...