@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Soul Curry


The Soul Curry..!
That's the instant name which ticked my brain cells when I thought to post this particular photo of mine.  The enlightenment of life through Nirvana... huh, who knows if that is true!

Shrimad Bhagwad Geeta quotes~
"Karmanye Vadhikaraste Ma Phaleshu Kadachana,
Ma Karma Phala Hetur Bhurmatey Sangostva Akarmani"


It means
"Your right is only to work, and never to its fruits.
Don't be motivated by the fruits of work. Nor should you be attached to inaction."

Aah, Tuesday has been a tiring, stressful and  not so productive. Its not like my senior alias boss exploited me or something or like I had an tug of war or hot word exchange with someone at my workplace. However, I am disgusted with my current work. I have lost interest. Reason is still not known to me. I feel completely worn out, irky and annoyed with my work and workspace. I want peace. My soul wants rest and I want to be happy. But do I have any option to bunk my office tomorrow! Huh, No.. Yes... May be...!

Nevertheless, while searching for calmness and peace, I opened the Bhagwad Geeta and came across this particular sloka. Was that symbolic for me?

Just Wondering, should I just work or expect the reward..?!?!


Still 3 days to go for this week to end.. and they say WTF?!?! ha..ha..


Current Mood: Trying to rest and be peaceful


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...