@ FLICKR, Clicking away

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from amtrips. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Gardening Knick-knacks

I love collecting knick-knacks. These gardening decors are from Ochre. Ever since I came to know Ochre (in 2008 Kalamadhyam Mela), I have loved their work and bought them. I am in awe with their creativity. I guess now I have almost all of the creative animals that Ochre creates in their creative chamber. The brains behind these cute stuffs, Mr. and Mrs. Ganguly have been too creative to play with ceramic and clay and glazing colours  to come up with these beautiful creations (from ants to bees, to beetles to dragon flies to butterflies and mushrooms. 

2 comments:

chaitra said...

wow! beautiful photo! fantasy world!!!

Amtrips said...

thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...